Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Desktop Christmas Wallpaper

I have to admit, writing this blog is putting me in the Christmas spirit. Probably a bit too early but oh well. I just downloaded a desktop Christmas wallpaper.

For a long time I have stayed away from these gratis downloads. I remember in the 90's they were often filled with viruses. I hope that has changed. Or my protection is better.

I can't believe I just said "remember the 90's". But I digress.

It's too bad I don't have a webcam because the joy on my face when I saw my new background must have been priceless. Or maybe it is because I am sick beyond belief of looking at the yellow/orange flower field that came with the computer.

Other holiday notes. Dunkin' Donuts today is selling ornaments. I would really like one of those ornaments. But the last time I moved and supposedly cut down my Christmas collection, I had 36 boxes of Christmas stuff. I feel like I just made a 12-step confession here.

I contented myself with a large decaf, light cream no sugar and a 2009 calendar with coupons.

I also popped into Blockbuster for a movie and I don't know if I am going to make it until December 1st this year before I wind up watching a Christmas movie. Don't they usually broadcast "It's a Wonderful Life" during Thanksgiving? Technically Wonderful Life is not a Christmas movie but rather a movie that takes place during Christmas.

Okay, I am reaching here. Besides there are 3 NFL games on Thanksgiving Day to distract me.

No comments: